OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS AND RETURN THEM WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE OF NOTIFICATION, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. BY ENTERING, YOU UNCONDITIONALLY ACCEPT AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH AND ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW), SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
The LOLA Periods Gone Public tote Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by Alyk Inc., 440 Park Avenue South 14th Floor, New York, NY 10016 (the “Sponsor” or “Administrator”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. States and Washington D.C. who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws & regulations apply. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within six months prior to the Start Date, held employment with or performed services for Alyk, Inc. (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), or any of their respective distributors, dealerships, retailers, or advertising or promotion agencies involved in the creation or administration of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. Immediate family and household members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. CONSENT AGREEMENT: By entering the Sweepstakes, participant agrees to receiving promotional email communications. Sponsor may send participant information, promotions, or special email offers that may be of interest to participant. Participant may elect to unsubscribe by following the directions in the promotional email communications sent by each Sweepstakes Entity. Participants must separately opt-out of each Sweepstakes Entity’s email programs.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00AM Eastern Time (“ET) on 10/13 and ends at 11:59PM ET on 10/16 (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified. Administrator’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Enter online by navigating to https://instagram.com/lola and following the on-screen instructions to complete all required fields within the on-screen entry form, and submit (“Entry”). Subject to compliance with these Official Rules, by completing the foregoing steps during the Entry Period, you will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes, and each individual submitting such Entry shall be an “Entrant. Limit one (1) Entry per person and/or e-mail address via the email entry page and limit one (1) total entry per person through all entry methods. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59PM ET ON 10/16.
Each Entry must be submitted directly by the individual who is the authorized user of the email address identified in the entry information and each Entrant must use only a single email address to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entries submitted by any other individual or by any entity, including but not limited to, by commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service websites, and any entry submitted by automated means or through the use of multiple email addresses, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the use of any device to automate the entry process or use of more than one e-mail address to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any Entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected Entry(ies) will be deemed ineligible. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
6. WINNER SELECTION: On or about 10/16 (“Drawing Date 3 winners will be chosen at random from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, using randomization methods selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
7. PRIZEDESCRIPTION: 3 GRAND PRIZE WINNERS will each receive a “Woman up” tote bag ($6) with a shower cap from the Wing ($20), a copy of Periods Gone Public ($25), and a one year subscription to LOLA ($120) — $171 total. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Actual Retail Value of each Grand Prize: $171, for a total prize pool value of $513.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt.
Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
8. PRIZE NOTIFICATION AND FULFILLMENT: The potential winners will be notified by email after the Drawing Date at the email address provided at the time of Entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential prize winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner will forfeit the applicable prize and an alternate prize winner may be selected at random from among the remaining eligible entries. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the applicable prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor may successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential prize winners in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed prize winner after such attempts have been made, if any, the applicable prize may go unawarded and remain the property of the Sponsor/ or prize providers.. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prizes.
9. INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE: By entering, Participants agree to release, defend, indemnify and otherwise hold Sponsor and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, and the agents, officers, directors, and employees of each (collectively the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or relating to (a) any technical errors that may prevent Participants from participating in any way; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes; and (d) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Delaware. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor and Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Delaware without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Delaware.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prize from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes consent for each named Released Party to use entrant’s name, biographical information, image and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrant releases and holds harmless the Released Parties for any liability, claims and causes of action based on defamation or violation of rights of publicity or privacy.
Questions or comments regarding the Sweepstakes can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.